Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel.Folder: Can existing remote messages be modified?

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 19:15 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> Yes, they can be modified.
> And any modified messageinfos need to be populated in the 'changed uid'
> part of the changeinfo structure before a folder_changed info is called.

I'm not sure string changes would be handled in this case tho, since
these strings are supposed to be immutable.

for example, at the very elast, sorting of the message-list caches
decomposed strings for quicker comparisons.