Re: [Evolution-hackers] CamelMessageInfoBase.from/to/cc

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 19:46 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 14:14 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Must the "from", "to" and "cc" members be valid email addresses? I am
> > trying to make my CamelMessageInfoBase-building function be as tolerant
> > as possible towards missing or incomplete rfc822 data server-wise.
> Yes. They should be valid email addresses.
> >
> > What should I do if all of the above message fields is missing?
>
> Theres nothing much you can do, if you dont have enough information to
> populate the MessageInfo structure. The most obvious problem, if you
> dont populate the structure, is that you wont be able to view all the
> summary details in Evolution, like from, to, etc....

Hmm.. OK. May I set the fields to NULL?

The most likely situation is that evolution-brutus stumbles upon a draft
email where To, CC, From and Subject is still missing. Creating such a
message is possible in evo as today, so is the correct way to handle it
to set those entries to NULL??

Thanks,
  jules