Re: [Evolution-hackers] CamelMessageInfoBase.from/to/cc

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 14:14 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Must the "from", "to" and "cc" members be valid email addresses? I am
> trying to make my CamelMessageInfoBase-building function be as tolerant
> as possible towards missing or incomplete rfc822 data server-wise.
Yes. They should be valid email addresses.

> What should I do if all of the above message fields is missing?

Theres nothing much you can do, if you dont have enough information to
populate the MessageInfo structure. The most obvious problem, if you
dont populate the structure, is that you wont be able to view all the
summary details in Evolution, like from, to, etc....

-partha