Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bonobo activation fails in shell/main.c

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 12:14 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Make sure you don't use 2.3.8, it has a bug in one of the eds libraries
> > which causes strange crashes in things like gstrdupprintf.
>
> I updated from CVS, but to no avail as seen below. I am completely
> baffled as to how I can get my Evolution build up and running and any
> ideas would be very much appreciated.

Could my problems have something to do with schema installation and
gconf? Evolution puts the 2.4 schemas in "~/opt/etc/gconf/schemas" but
gconf might only see the global "/etc/gconf/schemas" directory
(containing the Evolution 2.2 schemas)?

--
  jules