Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bonobo activation fails in shell/main.c

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 11:41 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 17:32 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > The console errors would probably tell you more, although more is
> > probably not much either.
>
> Nothing  in the console...
>
> > Usually means bonobo-activation-server doesn't know about your .server
> > files, i.e. BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH is wrong.
>
> Nope, that one was correct, but...
>
> > Or some version stuff has
> > changed.  I tend to run 'bonobo-slay' and have it work ok after that;
>
> bonobo-slay worked :-)

Well, it is at it again. "bonobo-slay" have no effect and
BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH is verified to be correct.

I am trying to start my cvs build but an error dialog is all that shows
up. It says that my system configuration doesn't match my evolution
configuration. gdb tells me that the error is "shell:noshell".

I would be really grateful for any suggestions...

Thanks,
  jules

PS: This is a re-send as I accidentally sent to the old list. Sorry for
any inconvenience.