Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bonobo activation fails in shell/main.c

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 14:09 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 13:14 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Well, it is at it again. "bonobo-slay" have no effect and
> > BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH is verified to be correct.
> >
> > I am trying to start my cvs build but an error dialog is all that shows
> > up. It says that my system configuration doesn't match my evolution
> > configuration. gdb tells me that the error is "shell:noshell".
> >
> > I would be really grateful for any suggestions...
>
> BTW: this is all the debug information that I can get my hands at:

Except... I get the following output if I start e-d-s from the command
line:

##########################
evolution-data-server-Message: Starting server
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendHttpTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendHttpEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendFileFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendVCFFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGroupwiseTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGroupwiseEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendWeatherEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendGroupwiseFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileJournalFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendContactsEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendLDAPFactory'
libedata-book-Message: Error registering the PAS factory: not listed

evolution-data-server-ERROR **: server.c:326: could not initialize Server service "BOOKS"; terminating
aborting...

Could this be the reason for the noshell error?

--
  jules