Re: [Evolution-hackers] IMAP4REV1
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Susarla Parthasarathi <sparthasarathi novell com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com, fejj novell com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] IMAP4REV1
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:34:13 +0800
> > Remove it from the build entirely, and then add new migration code to
> > switch it to the older 'imap' implementation, or some other equivalent
> > switch over mechanism. The folder paths, foldernames, cache, summary
> > files, are all probably so different as to make this a lot of work.
> Migration code, is a pretty good idea. IMHO we should do this.
We don't really have much time to do this though.
I'm not sure how much effort is involved. Jeff? Do you have an opinion
on this? Do you think imap4 is worth keeping, and if not how much
effort is a migration code?
] [Thread Prev