Re: [Evolution-hackers] new to Evo dev. Which make target?

Another newbie question, folks...
I'm making small changes to catch the program flow.
But when I add a little g_printf, in order to see my
change, I have to make install.
I've tried make all, make install-exec and just make,
to no avail.
I can't see any other targets to try, and make install
does a lot of unnecessary(?) stuff.

 I'm doing this in my Evolution data server directory:

make all

The file I changed is

I understand the basics of make, but these are more
sophisticated than any I have ever come across.

Do You Yahoo!?