Re: [Evolution-hackers] What is CAMEL_PROVIDER_IS_EXTERNAL?

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 12:05 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What does the subject flag really mean?
>
> The header comment says that the folder is present in the folder tree,
> but not created by the camel provider. Does this exclude the provider
> from creating folders or does it just mean that there are folders on the
> remote server which are not created by the provider, although others
> could be created by the provider on the server?

On a similar note... What is implied by CAMEL_PROVIDER_SUPPORTS_SSL?

Does this flag mean that the provider is able to, on its own, to engage
in SSL communications as encryptor/decryptor or does it imply that it
can choose to take advantage of an underlying SSL-enabled communications
framework?

The reason for my question is that my provider will be able to use
SSLIOP (as opposed to IIOP) if so configured. Does this mean that I
should use CAMEL_PROVIDER_SUPPORTS_SSL?

Thanks,
  jules