Re: [Evolution-hackers] eds/camel versioning

The evolution-data-server uses BASE_VERSION for packaging related
information (hence eds is 1.3.x) while the camel/libebook/libecal
libraries continue to use API_VERSION which is 1.2 (so pc files and
third party configure scripts remain unaffected). In principle, the goal
was to preserve the API during this release - which we were not too
successful at, though.

Harish