Re: [Evolution-hackers] Send/Receive in the Toolbar

> If the problem was demonstrated 'prominently' in usability tests at
> guadec, why on earth is it only being raised now?

Well, this issue has been discussed to death since then.  A few
suggestions have already been tossed off. Everybody seems to know what
is wrong in each one of the ideas - nobody has suggestions on what
everybody would find intuitive. (perhaps it could only be intuitive in
hindsight ??).

A decision has already slipped past the deadline and I am just trying to
force one here..
Personally for me, the tooltip message 'Send queued items and retrieve
new items' captures it just right...
Now how do we put in that in just a word or two ?

Harish