Re: [Evolution-hackers] bounties

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 00:33 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:

> > It would be good to see if the plugin system is flexible enough to do
> > it for a start, and then it would probably be a good place to look at
> > lots of mailer-related code to do it.
> >

> Thanks, I'll look at this one.

I'd just like to let everyone know that I am working on this one:

http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Mailer.html#127529

However, if someone were to set a $500 bounty, say, to address some of
the performance problems with the "Unread Mail" vfolder, I'd do it, as
that happens to be my personal #1 priority.

I'll keep everyone posted...

Lee