Re: [Evolution-hackers] Marcus Bains Line in calendar

This is what I plan to implement:

Three hidden keys control the Marcus Bains Line:
- a boolean to turn it on and off
- a color for the day view line (default red)
- a color for the time bar (default empty string)

The line, when on, draws in both the time bar and the day view.  The
empty string for either color causes it to use the gtk theme to choose
that color.  The automatic choice for the day view color will probably
not be very visible in this case, thus the default to red.

I just wanted to sum up before I did too much work on it.

Ray