Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: ipv6 patch
- From: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com, David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: ipv6 patch
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:30:56 -0400
Which bug is this?
On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 17:06 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > Just tried and it failed :
> > ./.libs/libcamel.so: undefined reference to `camel_free_host'
> > ./.libs/libcamel.so: undefined reference to `camel_service_gethost'
> > You haven't fixed camel-sasl-kerberos4.c
> I did, but i forgot to delete the old code. I have no environment to
> compile that stuff so i can't check it, and still haven't.
> I've attached a new patch to the bug.
] [Thread Prev