Re: [Evolution-hackers] e-d-s .pc files

JP Rosevear wrote:
This is fixed in my local tree, but see my EDS Versioning mail on this
list.

OK. I assumed that you wouldn't make the change to the requirements of Evolution until you made the changes in EDS. That way, head stays buildable.

Now that evolution in the default GNOME2{8,10} jhbuild module set, I think it is somewhat common for people to build everything via "jhbuild build -a".

There are many, sometimes subtle, benefits to an always buildable, testable, and usable from CVS policy.

Jon