[no subject]

> 64974
> -this is a ui breakage but a rather bad regression
> -waiting for r-t approval and peer review

this wasn't marked as requiring GTP approval, and I don't remember any
being given.  "Official approvals" are commonly those coming from
Christian Rose <menthos menthos com> or occasionally Kjartan Maraas.

There's already another message in Evolution which might be used
instead of "Select individual file":

#: shell/e-shell-importer.c:643
msgid "Select a file"

If this message seems suitable, it would be way easier for
translators if you used this string instead, so they don't have to
update their translations at all.

Cheers,
Danilo