[Evolution-hackers] Addressbook autocompletion / LDAP filters

Hi, it is possible to customize the ldap request used for the auto-completion of the email addresses when composing an email?

My problem is that the version I'm using (Evo 1.4.5) basically does an "Any field contains" search for auto-completion, which generally times out if the ldap contains lots of entries. It is possible to the filter to something simpler? (es. Name begins with..:(|(cn=xxx)(sn=xxx) )

bye, Luca