[Evolution-hackers] plugin goo

Again FYI, some of the api's changed again.  Making all the callbacks work as similarly as possible.  It also simplified some uses and whatnot.  I don't expect most of the api's to change again - the config stuff i'm still not 100% sure on, but everything else is simple and flexible.

I didn't run it even once so i might've busted the whole app, just downgrade if that's the case.

Also added stacks of documentation; it can still only be built manually though, i put a blog entry with an updated pointer to it.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"