Re: [Evolution-hackers] problems integrating evolution with tomboy
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: alex beatniksoftware com
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com, nat nat org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] problems integrating evolution with tomboy
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:36:49 +0800
On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 16:06 -0400, Alex Graveley wrote:
I have have to look at x-uid-list. There is no other way I would be
able to generate an email: uri to pass to evolution to get the message
displayed on click.
If that target-type is internal, then give me something I can use.
Sorry, happen to be busy writing an application here, not writing a tool for yours.
] [Thread Prev