Re: [Evolution-hackers] problems integrating evolution with tomboy

Hi Zucchi,

I have have to look at x-uid-list.  There is no other way I would be
able to generate an email: uri to pass to evolution to get the message
displayed on click.

If that target-type is internal, then give me something I can use.

-Alex