Re: [Evolution-hackers] EPlugin Hackfest

Something JP forgot to mention, there is a work-in-progress manual
available which covers the mechanisms in more detail.

Some of the information is slightly out of date since we just renamed
all of the hook points from com.ximian/com.novell to org.gnome, and the
hooks outside of the mailer aren't documented, but the meat of the
manual is all up to date.

The current working copy is available as html here:
http://primates.ximian.com/~notzed/doc/e-plugin-manual/

--

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all