Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel documentation?

tis 2004-10-19 klockan 11.02 skrev Not Zed:
> On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 11:17 +0200, smurfd wrote:
> > Goodday evo-hackers!
> > I was wondering where (if available) one could fine more information, as in an kind of API/documentation/example source/guides there is for the Camel script language you guys use in some/several parts of Evolution?
> The only real documentation is in the sourcecode.  Many of the
> 'public' api entry points are documented there.

> Note however that it is still an internal library, so still subject to
> change, although we plan to separate it out eventually, time
> permitting.
Yeah i read about that abit in some topics above. Thanks, ill download
the current CVS tree, since i guess its the most current version of the
"documentation" too.

> > Im not currently a member of this mailinglist, so, if you got any response, please drop me a mail at :
> > smurfd AT smurfnet DOT homelinux DOT net
> Yeah your email address is in the mail :)
> And thanks to the wonders of the internet, now archived on at least a
> dozen webmail archives and news providers as well :-/

Lol DOH! but when i came to think of it i acctually was in the list. Soo
double DOH, but its all good.

Anyway, thanks!