Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel documentation?

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 11:17 +0200, smurfd wrote:
Goodday evo-hackers!
I was wondering where (if available) one could fine more information, as in an kind of API/documentation/example source/guides there is for the Camel script language you guys use in some/several parts of Evolution?
The only real documentation is in the sourcecode.  Many of the 'public' api entry points are documented there.

Note however that it is still an internal library, so still subject to change, although we plan to separate it out eventually, time permitting.
Im not currently a member of this mailinglist, so, if you got any response, please drop me a mail at :
smurfd AT smurfnet DOT homelinux DOT net
Yeah your email address is in the mail :)

And thanks to the wonders of the internet, now archived on at least a dozen webmail archives and news providers as well :-/

any help is much appreciated.

Best regards

/Nicklas