[Evolution-hackers] Re: Format Hook Target
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Format Hook Target
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:00:11 -0400
On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 09:08 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> All targets are transient.
Transient was a poor choice of words, I was expecting the target to be
valid while the message was being displayed (like the config target is
alive during data entry and such).
> You can only get them off the base EPopop/etc object or from an
> argument passed in.
> But what are you trying to access? Of course the stream simply no
> longer exists at that point, or at least cannot be used, but the
> format, part and item will exist. The part and format will be in the
> puri anyway. Any other data you need to copy.
Yes, it ends up I can get the info I need from the PURI anyhow.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev