[Evolution-hackers] Import Vcard programmically

Hi all,

I have a Vcard file and know Evolution has an importor which can import the Vcard file. But I'd like to know if there is any API that I can call to import the Vcard file programmically. I checked the libebook and found some interesting APIs like e_vcard_new() and  e_contact_new_from_vcard(const char *vcard). Are these APIs relevent? Any examples that show how to use them?

Thanks,
Haibin