Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mail VPaned vs. HPaned

No i said it was useless unless a better message-list is implemented.

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 13:59 -0500, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 14:01 -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 01:50 -0500, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:

> > Ok, so I'd seriously like to see this feature in future evolution
> > releases; the ability to switch the mail component to use an HPaned to
> > split the mail list/preview space. It will make life better.
> >
> > Here's a screenshot of how my evo looks now:
> >
> > http://hp.cl.no/dist/evolution-mail-hpaned.png

> <snip>
>
> I was wondering, since there didn't seem to be any agreement last time,
> if something like this could get into Evo proper.  I've been using this
> patch on my widescreen laptop for a while now, and I really love it.  It
> make Evo much nicer to use.

I think NotZed hinted that he'd approve a global option for this, and I
sort of agreed to implement it. I'll get around to it eventually :)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"