Re: [Evolution-hackers] EDS or EPLUGIN

eplugins are for extending the front-end application.  eds is an abstracted api to backend services.

so, no i guess.

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 12:01 +0100, Ron Smits wrote:
Just a small question.

I have been reading up on eplugin and one thing is not clear to me. Can
eplugin be used for a prolonged connection to a server (like imap) or
should that be done in the eds?

Ron
--
Slight disorientation after prolonged system uptime is normal for new
Linux users. Please do not adjust your browser.

-- From a Slashdot.org post

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Evolution - Mostly Practiced By Dumb People"