Re: [Evolution-hackers] Valgrinding e-d-s

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 17:46 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:

> Has anyone managed to valgrind e-d-s?  I tried running the binary in a
> valgrind session but the moment a client connected (in this case
> test-ebook) it failed to parse some XML (I presume a serialized
> ESource).

As NotZed points out, --alignment=8. Apart from that, I wouldn't know,
since I haven't valground e-d-s in a while. I see some oddness when
running valgrind on the evolution binary proper, and I think it's
related to unsupported threading features. The addressbook code in e-d-s
is heavily dependent on threads.

By the way, which versions of valgrind/e-d-s are these?

--
Hans Petter Jansson | <hpj novell com>
Evolution Developer | http://hp.cl.no/