Re: [Evolution-hackers] .mailfilter and/or Sieve support. And .spamassassin/user_prefs on server

We plan to implement Sieve support at some point, but right now not many
servers actually support the feature so it's not a high priority.

We will not be implementing code to ssh into the server and edit files
directly.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast