Re: [Evolution-hackers] OO.o / evolution integration ...

The names have been changed for HEAD of the evolution stack, in
preparation for API/ABI breakage. The evolution-data-server package
and libraries are not part of the Development Platform, only the
Desktop, and not being platform libraries, there is no guarantee of
ABI/API stability between major revisions.

I'm not sure what the best solution is for OO, but it's not exactly
a sleigh ride for us either. You try maintaining feature-completeness
while getting testing for new features, on current platforms, while
breaking ABI/API. Snapshots are not fun. ;)

-- dobey