[Evolution-hackers] connector and API changes [was Re: [evolution-patches] folder info->path removal patch]
- From: Dan Winship <danw novell com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] connector and API changes [was Re: [evolution-patches] folder info->path removal patch]
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:58:06 -0400
On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 11:13 +0000, Not Zed wrote:
> I got bored with fixing crappy little bugs today so I took on the
> removal of the now redundant 'path' from CamelFolderInfo.
> Ahh yeah, so this was a bit more involved than I thought it would be.
> But I think I managed to get all cases - not really sure so sending
> this patch out for comment.
You missed camel-exchange-store.c...
Now that Connector is in GNOME CVS (evolution-exchange module), people
making API changes in evo/eds should feel free to update things there as
well. And by "feel free", I mean "feel guilty if they don't". :-)
] [Thread Prev