Re: [Evolution-hackers] Incorrect GPG handling
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Bohumir Jelinek <bj48 ra msstate edu>
- Cc: stage02 gawab com, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Incorrect GPG handling
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:54:58 +0800
On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 11:39 -0500, Bohumir Jelinek wrote:
> We don't support inline pgp.
> There were some preliminary patches for it, but they weren't complete
> (no sending), so haven't put them in yet.
Yes, I worked on inline signatures. It works (first cut), but code may
some rearrangements. I don't feel very comfortable doing that...
Which code? You mean evo code? Thats what the hackers list is for, if you have issues with your implementation ideas or fitting it in with the other code.
I am not giving up. I also want to finish "inline encryption and
] [Thread Prev