Re: [Evolution-hackers] Incorrect GPG handling

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 11:39 -0500, Bohumir Jelinek wrote:

> We don't support inline pgp.
>
> There were some preliminary patches for it, but they weren't complete
> (no sending), so haven't put them in yet.

Yes, I worked on inline signatures. It works (first cut), but code may
some rearrangements. I don't feel very comfortable doing that...
Which code?  You mean evo code?  Thats what the hackers list is for, if you have issues with your implementation ideas or fitting it in with the other code.
I am not giving up. I also want to finish "inline encryption and
decryption".
Sweet.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.