Re: [Evolution-hackers] Handle Spanish names and surnames properly

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 18:05 -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> David:
>
> To handle multi-word last names, enter "Marin Carreño, David" in the
> "File Under" text box.

Do you mean "File as" text box?

In that case, I must enter all Spanish names twice (first in "Full name"
text box, and then in "File as" textbox) while entering new contacts.

That is the workaround I have been using for two years, but... that
doesn't solve the problem: I need a truly i18n'ed addressbook! ;-)

The only thing I must say is that Outlook, in Spanish, splits well our
names, or, at least, let us to select the correct division among some
possible usual divisions.

I'd like an similar behaviour in Evolution in Spanish. :-)