[Evolution-hackers] recurrences work postponed

Hi

Due to the set of changes still needed to the Evolution calendar GUI for
fully supporting recurrences, we are postponing the work I have been
doing on the recurrences-work-branch for post-2.0.

This means that no API changes will need to be done for exchange and
groupwise connectors.

I am right now trying to get from the branch a few fixes that might
still be valid for 2.0, so will be sending individual, as small as
possible, patches for those soon.

cheers