Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] new feature, vfolder w/ included conversations

> > This more or less implements an option for threaded message views in
> > normal folders where I wanted messages that are new to be sorted up to
> > the top but bring the whole thread up and not just one message
> >
> > Is it possible to make this work in actual folder views for sorting?
> I don't really follow what you're after.  The display is just normal
> threaded view.

If its in threaded message view and sorted by "Status", it doesnt bring
messages up unless the parent of the thread is new.

Actually, now I look at it, it doesnt seem to bring them up at all,
maybe this is a bug?

Cheers,
Trent

--