Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] new feature, vfolder w/ included conversations

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 20:59 +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
This is really cool :)

This more or less implements an option for threaded message views in
normal folders where I wanted messages that are new to be sorted up to
the top but bring the whole thread up and not just one message

Is it possible to make this work in actual folder views for sorting?
I don't really follow what you're after.  The display is just normal threaded view.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.