Re: [Evolution-hackers] component information area.

I agree with the sentiment completely, something like that is needed.
My only concern is that you're taking even more valuable vertical real
estate from the folder list.  Many of us stuck on 1024x768 laptops are
already hurting for space there.  I'm not sure there's anywhere else it
could logically go, unfortunately.  At the very least, could it be made
shorter, maybe the same size as search bar next to it?

Daniel

--
Daniel Gryniewicz <dang fprintf net>