Re: [Evolution-hackers] Need info on file structures

You can't access the file directly, you need to go through the api's
used to access them.

In evolution 1.5, which you would preferrably target, there is a
re-usable server 'evolution-data-server' which ships separately and runs
separately from the evolution client.