Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Clean" installing 1.5.x?

This actually belongs on the "evolution" list, not "evolution-hackers".

Anyway, no, deleting /apps/evolution from gconf is not safe if you use
1.4.x.

What you can do, is run evolution-1.5 --force-migrate. However, be VERY
WARNED, that this will remove the ~/.evolution directory (the 1.5
directory), as well as reset some gconf keys that only affect 1.5, and
then re-migrate from 1.4.
</use risk="own">

-- dobey