Re: [Evolution-hackers] #55208: warning about wrong date format... Invalid date thrown away

You can implement a function to validate the contact  (may be something
like validate_contact) which does validation of the required fields and
returns success or failure ) and call that in save_contact before
calling extract_info and return form the function if contact has some
wrong data.

Thanks,
Sivaiah