[Evolution-hackers] test-stress-bookviews

I just checked in evolution-data-server/addressbook/tests/ebook/test-
stress-bookviews.c.

It basically creates 500 book views, and hooks up signals, starts,
stops, and destroys them in rapid succession (much the same as what
happens when you're typing in the autocompleting fields in the composer,
or just banging on the Clear button in the addressbook view over and
over.)

I can't get my test to crash, and valgrind says nothing is going wrong,
but it does spew the same suspicious stuff that evolution does shortly
before crashing:

(test-ebook:22739): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-object.c: line 321 (bonobo_object_unref): assertion `ao != NULL' failed

If anyone is feeling like helping investigate, I'd be very, very
appreciative, as I've been beating my head against this for 2 days now,
with zero forward progress.

Chris