Re: [Evolution-hackers] gtk2.4 advanced file selection integration?

I did some playing with this fileselector now that i've installed 2.5
from cvs (using testfilesel).

I have to say, i'm incredibly dissapointed (ignoring the ugliness too).
It makes the file selector very uncomfortable to use without a mouse
(and not terribly easy to use with one).  In both load and save modes.

Whomever designed that UI mess should be plain shot on sight (IMO not
even worth the effort to take them "out the back" first).