Re: [Evolution-hackers] API to get the kinds of addressbook backends or URIs supported ....

You can get the list of ESourceGroups and iterate through them, getting
the base_uri from each one with e_source_group_peek_base_uri (). This
should give you the ldap://, groupwise://, etc... protocol scheme that
you are looking for.

-- dobey