[Evolution-hackers] Hydrogen is renamed to evolution-jescs

Hi, all,
    To avoide the name conflict, we renamed our module from hydrogen to evolution-jescs and have imported the new module. Some of the source files are also modified to reflect the name changes.
    We had merged those new added translations. Thanks for the work.

    Please check out evolution-jescs instead of hydrogen from now on. The old hydrogen module will be removed from cvs soon.

    Thanks!
       Harry