[Evolution-hackers] X-LIC-ERROR in tasks

Hi,

I see some tasks properties having this error as ...

"X-LIC-ERROR;X-LIC-ERRORTYPE=VALUE-PARSE-ERROR:No value for STATUS \n
property. Removing entire property"

This error is generated by libical-parser.

If the user performs an operation [ modify this property or delete this task ], the backend popups
a message saying, this is not a valid object.

I wanted to know if there is a ical-method that would help me clean up my cache
whenever the backend encounters such a corrupted property. I guess, i need some method that would
fetch that particular object from the server and over-write the object in the cache.

            Thanks
                                        -- Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>