Re: [Evolution-hackers] Synchronization with PocketPC in Evo 2.0 according to press release

The press release contains an overlooked mistake. We only have support
with syncing to PalmOS devices. The only way to sync to PocketPC or
other devices, is to use multisync (http://www.multisync.org/), which
does not currently support Evolution 1.5.x, as far as I know.

-- dobey