[Evolution-hackers] Synchronization with PocketPC in Evo 2.0 according to press release

Hi,

In the press release for Evolution 2.0
(http://www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2004/05/pr04034.html) i read
this:

> Evolution supports key data exchange and communications standards,
> such as IMAP, POP, SMTP, LDAP and iCalendar, and features vFolders,
> threaded e-mail view, in-line text editing and synchronization with
> Palm* and PocketPC handheld devices.

I visited #evolution on irc.gimp.org the other day to know more about
synchronization with Microsoft PocketPC handheld devices but the people
I talked to was unaware of any such support built into Evolution!

Now I wonder if the press release is simply incorrect in this matter, or
if there is another explanation.

--
Regards,
               -\- David Eriksson -/-