[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Gtkhtml] [patch] Printing with Pango
- From: Radek Doulik <rodo ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtkhtml lists ximian com, Evolution Hackers mailing list <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Gtkhtml] [patch] Printing with Pango
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:44:52 +0200
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 13:58 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 11:58, Radek Doulík wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 15:58 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Here's a first draft of my patch to make gtkhtml print with Pango.
> > There's almost no new code here, it's just moving stuff around,
> > removing code that is no longer needed, and fixing up units.
> > Open questions:
> > - Assuming that we can come up with a final patch, how do we get it
> > into CVS?
> I would like to keep it on separate branch, say gnome-2-8, so that
> HEAD gtkhtml is the one required for HEAD evolution.
OK, we can manage that. I'm really not fond of
\ merge merge merge /merge
\ | | | /
but it can be done.
You really don't want to use gnome-2-8 as the branch name, how because
that name is the standard name for the real post-2-8 stable branch
name. maybe gnome-2-8-devel?
gnome-2-8-devel sounds OK
] [Thread Prev