[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Gtkhtml] [patch] Printing with Pango

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 13:58 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 11:58, Radek Doulík wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 15:58 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Here's a first draft of my patch to make gtkhtml print with Pango.
> > There's almost no new code here, it's just moving stuff around,
> > removing code that is no longer needed, and fixing up units.
> >
> > Open questions:
> >
> >  - Assuming that we can come up with a final patch, how do we get it
> >    into CVS?
> I would like to keep it on separate branch, say gnome-2-8, so that
> HEAD gtkhtml is the one required for HEAD evolution.

OK, we can manage that. I'm really not fond of

 HEAD -----------------------------------
   \     merge   merge   merge        /merge

but it can be done.

You really don't want to use gnome-2-8 as the branch name, how because
that name is the standard name for the real post-2-8 stable branch
name. maybe gnome-2-8-devel?

gnome-2-8-devel sounds OK

Cheers
Radek