Re: [Evolution-hackers] composer: individual component?

I agree with Jeff on this.  The composer isn't remotely separate from the mail code.

The filter stuff is different, it is used for searches in other components.

It should probably be a subdir of but linked directly into e-util or widgets.

e-util vs widgets should probably be worked out too.  e-util should probably only have utility stuff not widget related, etc.