[Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Another Thursday, another bugday...

It's Thursday again, sure.
As we are closer and closer to Evolution 2.0 (and then to branching so
we can add new features) each forgotten bug or wishlist report can hide
a future defect or drop what could be a nice feature.
So help us giving the final push into 2.0 and outline 2.1 and future
releases by having some fun with us in the weekly bug hunt.
As usual, we'll be waiting for you with a healthy dose of reports to
visit, from 9:00 to 19:00 US/Central (1500 GMT to 0100 GMT next day) on
irc.gnome.org #evolution.

--
Gerardo Marin

Novel QA Engineer